I would like to invite you to actively collaborate with and spread within your contacts this CALL FOR PAPERS titled "Psychiatric and Psychological interventions during the COVID19 Emergency".
Research in Psychotherapy: Psychopathology, Process, and Outcome (RIPPPO) is inviting manuscripts of different types (e.g., theoretical perspectives, empirical investigations, and systematic reviews) for a special issue focused on "Psychiatric and Psychological interventions during the COVID19 Emergency". Specifically stressing intervention implications, we invite authors expert in the field as well as their trainees, doctoral and postdoctoral fellows, to propose papers that address both qualitative and quantitative research) topics during the pandemic:
- Psychological effects of lockdown, in different populations (children, adolescents, health care professionals, psychiatric patients,...): assessment, planning, and treatment.
- Issues about psychological aspects of the pandemic, which can include historical, theoretical, and methodological reviews, are welcome.
- Clinical or neuroscience-based relevant constructs. Findings on the state of the art or novel clinical, psychopathological, or neuro-scientific outcomes are welcome.
- Therapeutic setting (online therapies, etc.) and therapists' approach changes, facing this emergency.
- Assessment tool validation about COVID19 and adaptations in different languages of pre-existing instruments are also welcome.
- Interventions and outcome: no recent network or meta-analyses have identified any gold-standard intervention for patients during a pandemic. Findings on effectiveness, efficacy, and safety procedures for the individual, family, group psychotherapies, or pharmacological or other types of treatment are welcome.
Manuscripts have to comply with general RIPPPO editorial rules (see guide for authors at Author Guidelines. To apply in this Special issue, submit to RIPPPO website (https://www.researchinpsychotherapy.org/index.php/rpsy/about/submissions), a file with paper title, author(s) with affiliation(s), 3-5 keywords, corresponding author's address, email, and phone number, and a 250 words structured abstract (introduction, methods, results, discussion). Please specify: "RIPPPO SPECIAL ISSUE ON COVID19 PANDEMIC IMPACT".TIMELINES AND DEADLINES
Call for abstract: 20th July 2020
Acceptance communication: 25th July 2020
Paper submission within: 30th August 2020
Scheduled publication of the special issue: 20th December 2020
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this Journal is €400,00 (plus 4% VAT, if applicable) per article. A reduced fee (€200,00 plus 4% VAT, if applicable) for SPR-Italy and SPR-International members is also available. Guest editors will not pay any fee for the Editorial and one article they would like to publish within the special issue they edited. IMPORTANT: Authors are NOT required to pay at the moment of submission. After the Editor acceptance letter of the Manuscript, the Managing Editor will guide the Authors through the payment procedure. No article will be published before waiver or payment.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any doubt or necessity :)
Prof. Silvia Salcuni, Ph.D.
RIPPPO Editor in Chief